MediaNet Catalog Territories
Our content partners (music labels and other content providers) restrict how
their content is distributed and used in different parts of the world.
These “territorial restrictions” can be complex. In addition, an artist’s
work sold in one country may be different from the same work sold in another
country. MediaNet has made it easy for you to use content in different territories
by simplifying those rules and providing you with one quick and easy sign-up process
for the territories of your choice.
MediaNet understands the intricacies of territorial restrictions and handles all the back-end hassles such as content sequestration;
territory-specific and/or retail partner-specific rights and/or pricing; and usage and royalty reporting to labels, publishers, and societies.
Actively managing and delivering catalogs for 14 territories around the world.
- North America: US and Canada
- Europe: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Romania, Spain, The Netherlands, The United Kingdom
- Africa: South Africa
- Asia-Pacific: India, Australia
- We deal with all territory-specific differences including: rights, pricing, currency, album content, album art, spelling, titles and other metadata, release dates, asset availability (stream, download, subscription), and pre-order availability
- MediaNet enforces our content partner-mandated territorial restrictions using a combination of IP filtering, credit card blocking and Terms of Service
- One intuitive portal provides one place to view and manage activity across all territories and content types
- One auto sign-up portal for all territories and assets makes getting started a breeze
- Use MediaNet’s content rights or your own
- One set of API keys makes integration easy
For content pricing by territory and content type, see the MediaNet fee schedule