MediaNet offers a growing roster of premium services to enhance digital media sites and applications
Posted by MediaNet Product Team | October 4, 2010 4:24 pm | No Comments
Recently MediaNet announced the launch of its new full- featured Recommendation Engine that allows MediaNet affiliates to delivers highly-relevant, real-time music recommendations for any website or application. The Recommendation Engine was the latest addition to a growing roster of MediaNet premium services. These also include:
• The MediaNet Content Guide which is easily accessed through the MediaNet API to add artist and author bios and along with album and book descriptions.
• A catalog XML Feed with daily updates to get a complete snapshot of the entire MediaNet catalog and import it into our affiliate’s own database.
• A Custom Commerce solution that allows affiliates to integrate our service into their own purchase path and commerce systems. Our affiliate maintains a positive balance and can transact through the API. We provide full reporting through this portal.
• Multi-territory Support to access catalogs for all territories supported by the MediaNet platform (currently US, UK, Canada).
• Client Applications for the API including a Download Manager and Flash media player.
• A Contextual Matching Engine that can automatically find references to our catalog’s artists, albums and songs within your existing content. Check out our Media Matcher and Media Link Web Component demos.
Contact us to find out more: http://www.mndigital.com/about-us/contact-us.html
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
The MediaNet Blog
Insights, News, Announcements, and Updates on MediaNet and the ever-changing world of music, technology, industry, and law.
Get Weekly Music News Updates Directly To Your Inbox!
- 4 Reasons to Use MediaNet for Developing Your Digital Music Product
- December 12, 2017
- Why XML (and XML Accuracy) Is Critical for Digital Music
- November 4, 2017
- SoundCloud Rescued and Installs New CEO, TIDAL Names New CEO Too, Amazon Eyes U.S. Ticketing
- August 14, 2017
Powered by WordPress