Posted by MediaNet Public Relations | July 11, 2012 9:09 pm | No Comments
When we woke up this morning we discovered that MediaNet had passed another milestone: our music catalog just surpassed 22 million songs.
That makes MediaNet the biggest B2B rights-managed collection of music tracks in the industry! And we’re adding more than 100,000 new tracks (plus the album art and meta information) to the catalog every week.
How did we get so big? MediaNet has relationships with all of the major record labels, all of the distributors and aggregators, plus 80,000+ independent labels around the world. And we manage all of the licensing rights for these tracks in USA and multiple international territories. We manage the subscriptions and payments and downloads too.
Being the biggest catalog and the best technology is all fine and good, but what this all means for our customers –- which include the hottest new music steaming apps and subscription services and download stores – is that they can focus on creating great digital music experiences while we focus on the technology infrastructure and content to make it all work.
– View MediaNet’s catalog of music tracks here: http://www.mndigital.com/catalog/
– Get the latest Music Trending Analytics here: http://www.mndigital.com/content-experience/trending.aspx
– Learn about our developer-friendly MN Open API here: http://www.mndigital.com/integration/openapi.html
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
The MediaNet Blog
Insights, News, Announcements, and Updates on MediaNet and the ever-changing world of music, technology, industry, and law.
Get Weekly Music News Updates Directly To Your Inbox!
- 4 Reasons to Use MediaNet for Developing Your Digital Music Product
- December 12, 2017
- Why XML (and XML Accuracy) Is Critical for Digital Music
- November 4, 2017
- SoundCloud Rescued and Installs New CEO, TIDAL Names New CEO Too, Amazon Eyes U.S. Ticketing
- August 14, 2017
Powered by WordPress