Posted by MediaNet Public Relations | January 11, 2010 12:58 pm | No Comments
New York, NY, January 11, 2010 — MediaNet, the industry leading business-to-business provider of premium digital media content, announced today a roster of new customers signed during the 2009 holiday season. The new customers, utilizing the Company’s MN Open API and Web Components, include 20/20 Management, Masterbeat, Moozone.com, Musichustle, My Music Society, Pocket Tunes, Raineysongs Entertainment, Sparkart, Spinlets, StarCity, Stereofame.com, UpandDownload, UrbStyles.com, Voxound, WaTunes, and WebTunes.
Alan McGlade, CEO of MediaNet commented: “MediaNet did not experience a break this holiday season as businesses continued to see the value in premium digital content. MediaNet signed more than a dozen new customers at the end of the year which brings us to more than 60 new customers since we introduced our new API and Web Components.”
These new customers integrating MediaNet’s APIs and Web Components include:
- 20/20 Management will be offering an online event ticketing service.
- Masterbeat is a download site specializing in remixes.
- Moozone.com is a music storage service for digital music.
- Musichustle is a creative solutions provider for music promotions and printing.
- My Music Society is an online music social network that allows users to share playlists, download mp3’s, discuss and keep up to date on their favorite bands, artists, and music.
- Pocket Tunes is a music player for Palm and Windows Mobile smartphones and PDAs.
- Raineysongs Entertainment is a worldwide digital entertainment label and store.
- Sparkart is a creator/designer of artist websites.
- Spinlets is a provider of rich media widgets that allows users to share and access their favorite syndicated content from anywhere.
- StarCity is an online radio and social television network, record label and music store that brings independent musicians, bands, producers, filmmakers, viewers and fans together in a unified social network.
- Stereofame.com is an online social music game where listeners can create their own virtual record labels and win prizes for finding and promoting the best new artists.
- UpandDownload is an online collection of eclectic music and visual artists.
- UrbStyles.com is an urban lifestyle entertainment website offering news, music, videos, movies and games.
- Voxound is a free music player for Windows for users to tag songs and explore their music collection with ease.
- WaTunes offers the WaTunes Marketplace, a digital music store application that enables users to easily discover new music and purchase downloads on-site.
- WebTunes is an online marketplace and music locker service to upload music and listen from anywhere in the world.
The above are in addition to the following new customers MediaNet announced in December: GetPlaylists.com, Soundtrckr, Tower.com, InMotion Entertainment, Get Green Music, BadAssCds, Voicebox Technologies, Jamdown Digital, Context.com, Navvo Group, Shiekh Music, Xenelope, Artist Direct, and Jukebox Jockey.
# # # #
MediaNet’s advanced technology platform, MN Open, offers an API and easy to use Web Components that deliver a set of powerful music and media content products including streams, downloads, music search, contextual matching and other media discovery tools to engage end users while keeping them on your website or application longer to maximize revenues. MediaNet powers music and media delivery for brands of all sizes including iLike, Zune, HMV, Tesco, MOG, Fox News, Ultimate Guitar, Intertech Media and many more.
MediaNet is privately-held and is headquartered in New York with offices in Seattle.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
The MediaNet Blog
Insights, News, Announcements, and Updates on MediaNet and the ever-changing world of music, technology, industry, and law.
Get Weekly Music News Updates Directly To Your Inbox!
- RECAP: Google & Music Industry Spar Over Piracy Report, Apple Wants To Simplify Licensing, Crowdmix Goes Bust
- July 18, 2016
- RECAP: U.K. Digital Economy & Piracy Reports, Rdio Goes After Sony, Spotify May Abandon Freemium
- July 11, 2016
- RECAP: Apple Makes News With Spotify & TIDAL, U.S. DOJ Imposes New Regulation on Songwriters
- July 5, 2016
Powered by WordPress