Posted by mnopen | February 6, 2012 11:11 am | No Comments
Today MediaNet is launching a new feature to its music artist trending product: Event Trends. Now get trending ranks within an event. Our trending scores stay the same, but you get more data within the context of a specific event, whether an award show or a music festival. Our first event is the 2012 GRAMMY®s, stay tuned for the next event. We will be trending artists nominated or performing at events such as:
- The GRAMMY®s
- The Academy of Country Music® Awards (ACM)
- The CMA® music festival
- The MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs)
- The AMAs
- And more…
You can see it in action on our Content Experience page for the GRAMMY®s. The APIs are also available starting today.
UPDATE (Feb. 23): This list is no longer available. We’ll announce the next event list here, and also on Facebook and Twitter. Stay tuned. The list was a great experiment and showed our multi-source trending engine’s capabilities.
Please contact a sales representative for a trial of our Trending product. If you do not yet have an account Sign up here.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
The MediaNet Blog
Insights, News, Announcements, and Updates on MediaNet and the ever-changing world of music, technology, industry, and law.
Get Weekly Music News Updates Directly To Your Inbox!
- SoundCloud Rescued and Installs New CEO, TIDAL Names New CEO Too, Amazon Eyes U.S. Ticketing
- August 14, 2017
- SoundCloud Speculation Continues, Apple Courting Indian Music Company, Sony Music Has Huge Q1
- August 7, 2017
- SoundCloud May Have New Equity Deals, YouTube Red Merging with Google Play, SESAC Strikes U.S. Radio Deal
- July 31, 2017
Powered by WordPress