Posted by mnopen | February 15, 2011 10:41 am | No Comments
We have recently finished an update of our Web Components which added, amongst many other features, eBooks content and a new main component: Media Store.
Selling eBooks online has never been easier than with our Web Components. You can now take advantage of Media Selector and Media Store to open your own digital bookstore. Within minutes you could feature on your site your own book lists, a store landing page, an advanced search and content pages showing:
- Book Reviews
- Author Bios
- And more…
Our discovery web component Media Explorer was updated to give you a full bookstore in a turnkey solution. The store includes a great set of features including:
- Landing page with Buzz and charts
- New design customization features. You have full CSS control.
- Choose eBooks or Music
- Search interface that can be turned on or off (these pages are also search landing pages for all Web Components that now have a search bar)
- Customizable Title and Bread Crumb labels
Web Components had their designs updated to follow a more consistent look, to simplify CSS code, and to improve end user experience and conversion. Designs are easily customized using CSS and our documentation. Designs were automatically updated and require no additional steps from you.
The MediaNet Blog
Insights, News, Announcements, and Updates on MediaNet and the ever-changing world of music, technology, industry, and law.
Get Weekly Music News Updates Directly To Your Inbox!
- 4 Reasons to Use MediaNet for Developing Your Digital Music Product
- December 12, 2017
- Why XML (and XML Accuracy) Is Critical for Digital Music
- November 4, 2017
- SoundCloud Rescued and Installs New CEO, TIDAL Names New CEO Too, Amazon Eyes U.S. Ticketing
- August 14, 2017
Powered by WordPress