Posted by MediaNet Customer Integration | October 13, 2010 10:16 am | No Comments
– We were glad to see MediaNet customer MOG winning a new award last week. Congratulations to everyone at MOG! –
October 6, 2010 | siriusbuzz.com
– by Spencer Osborne –
You probably haven’t heard much about MOG, but all that will change now that the company has won top honors for the best music streaming app at Billboards Mobile Entertainment Live Music Summit. The feat is impressive in that there were several top notch names among the competition.
Admittedly, although I knew it existed, I had not tried MOG until yesterday. With the app garnering such an award among stiff competition, it became a necessity to give the app and service a test drive. There are likely some readers who are saying, “Here we go, another Internet Radio article from Spencer, and this when SIRI stock is on such a run.” To those I say expand your horizons. News is news. Sirius XM has a wonderful business model and can thrive in this environment. The existence of other services should not be viewed with contempt, but rather with a keen business eye to see the high points of any competitor and understand the consumer better. (read full article…)
MediaNet offers a growing roster of premium services to enhance digital media sites and applications
Posted by MediaNet Product Team | October 4, 2010 4:24 pm | No Comments
Recently MediaNet announced the launch of its new full- featured Recommendation Engine that allows MediaNet affiliates to delivers highly-relevant, real-time music recommendations for any website or application. The Recommendation Engine was the latest addition to a growing roster of MediaNet premium services. These also include:
• The MediaNet Content Guide which is easily accessed through the MediaNet API to add artist and author bios and along with album and book descriptions.
• A catalog XML Feed with daily updates to get a complete snapshot of the entire MediaNet catalog and import it into our affiliate’s own database.
• A Custom Commerce solution that allows affiliates to integrate our service into their own purchase path and commerce systems. Our affiliate maintains a positive balance and can transact through the API. We provide full reporting through this portal.
• Multi-territory Support to access catalogs for all territories supported by the MediaNet platform (currently US, UK, Canada).
• Client Applications for the API including a Download Manager and Flash media player.
• A Contextual Matching Engine that can automatically find references to our catalog’s artists, albums and songs within your existing content. Check out our Media Matcher and Media Link Web Component demos.
Contact us to find out more: http://www.mndigital.com/about-us/contact-us.html
The MediaNet Blog
Insights, News, Announcements, and Updates on MediaNet and the ever-changing world of music, technology, industry, and law.
Get Weekly Music News Updates Directly To Your Inbox!
- SoundCloud Rescued and Installs New CEO, TIDAL Names New CEO Too, Amazon Eyes U.S. Ticketing
- August 14, 2017
- SoundCloud Speculation Continues, Apple Courting Indian Music Company, Sony Music Has Huge Q1
- August 7, 2017
- SoundCloud May Have New Equity Deals, YouTube Red Merging with Google Play, SESAC Strikes U.S. Radio Deal
- July 31, 2017
Powered by WordPress