We are always looking for talented individuals interested in music and technology
and looking to help us create the next generation of digital music services
and products. View open jobs, below, and check back regularly as we update this page.
Type: Full Time
If you share our passion for digital innovation and want to help shape the future, come be part of the MediaNet Digital team!
- Able to “work outside the box”
- Proactive, organized, and willing to take on tasks beyond job scope.
- A creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated and passionate about customer service.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Confident and a good communicator
- Highly organized
- Passionate about the music industry.
What you bring:
- Positive attitude and desire to achieve success working with colleagues
- An ability to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- The tech and music industries' most experienced and trusted provider of cloud digital music services. With almost two decades of experience powering some of the world's most prominent music services worldwide the current list includes notable brands such as: Beats Music, MOG Music, Songza, iMesh, and many, many more new and creative startups.
- We have created a huge music catalog of over 49 million tracks and add 125,000 new tracks every week. Our customers create billions of transactions every month using our cloud platform.
- Our customers demand the highest levels of availability, reliability, and security. That means that every member of our team is a key contributor.
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified candidate, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
- Note the job title in the subject line: Your New Dream Job
- Cover letters and resumes must be sent as email attachments, although you can additionally include them in the body of the email if you wish. Please use either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat formats for all attachments.
- The ideal candidate will live locally, have done this role before and is available to start within 2 weeks. There is no telecommuting option.
No phone calls, faxes or mailed submissions will be accepted.