We are always looking for talented individuals interested in music and technology
and looking to help us create the next generation of digital music services
and products. View open jobs, below, and check back regularly as we update this page.
Content Coordinator - Temporary
Department: Content Operations
Type: Temporary Full-Time
If you share our passion for digital innovation and want to help shape the future, come be part of the MediaNet Digital team!
- This is a temporary, full-time hourly position that will run from when hired through 3/1/18.
- Join an elite team of specialists and coordinators in order to effectively manage a digital music catalog of over 60 million tracks.
- Ensure delivery of priority digital music releases to partners domestically and around the globe.
- Correct and format music metadata to meet company and industry standards applying data style guides using custom data editing software.
- Resolve and track audio errors and data errors reported by customers and consumers.
- Manage new catalog deliveries, identifying and validating accurate sources and ownership to reduce duplicate submissions.
- Perform quality control on descriptive metadata using various data sources including, labels, content providers and/or internet research.
- Health insurance including medical, dental & vision
- Life insurance, LTD & STD
- 10 days sick pay, 12 days PTO and 9 paid holidays
- Orca Card and 401K (non-match)
- Familiar with a wide range of artists, genres and a passion for music and digital media.
- Proactive, organized, and willing to take on tasks beyond job scope.
- Proficient with common Windows computer business applications (i.e. Microsoft Office, Access, Adobe Photoshop and others).
What you bring:
- Previous data entry or media cataloging experience desired.
- Have an intuitive view of understanding digital workflows with a demonstrable success in following pre-defined workflows.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to work well in a project-driven environment under deadline pressure, and to remain flexible at a rapidly changing and sometimes demanding pace.
- College-level degree and/or equivalent training, course work or practical experience or comparable digital media experience. (Music degree a plus).
- Familiarity with the flow of digital music distribution and management a plus.
- The tech and music industries' most experienced and trusted provider of cloud digital music services. With almost two decades of experience powering some of the world's most prominent music services worldwide the current list includes notable brands such as: Beats Music, MOG Music, Songza, iMesh, and many, many more new and creative startups.
- We have created a huge music catalog of over 65 million tracks and add 125,000 new tracks every week. Our customers create billions of transactions every month using our cloud platform.
- Our customers demand the highest levels of availability, reliability, and security. That means that every member of our team is a key contributor.
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified candidate, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com as follows:
- Note the job title in the subject line: Content Coordinator - Temporary
- Cover letters and resumes must be sent as email attachments, although you can additionally include them in the body of the email if you wish. Please use either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat formats for all attachments.
- The ideal candidate will live locally, have done this role before and is available to start within 2 weeks. There is no telecommuting option.
No phone calls, faxes or mailed submissions will be accepted.