We are always looking for talented individuals interested in music and technology
and looking to help us create the next generation of digital music services
and products. View open jobs, below, and check back regularly as we update this page.
Sales/Business Development Account Manager
Department: Business Development / Sales
Location: Seattle, WA
If you share our passion for digital innovation and want to help shape the future, come be part of the MediaNet Digital team!
- We are looking for a Sales/Business Development Account Manager to join our growing team, with a focus on digital music and rights management.
- In this position, you will undertake a wide variety of work focusing on introducing new potential clients to MediaNet and its parent company's products and services. You have a passion for music and technology and will help advise and guide members of all different facets of the digital music and rights management ecosystem in how to best deliver, report, and pay on sound recordings and compositions.
- Network and outreach within the industry
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop new accounts
- Create innovative ways to drive and expand sales into existing accounts
- Research new trends; identifying potential markets for the products and services
- Ownership of new prospect and existing client relationships
- Presenting products and services to new prospects
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results relating to business development targets
- Drive revenue and surpass sales targets (determined annually and ongoing)
What you bring:
- A passion for music
- 5+ years solution sales/business development experience
- Track record of success selling a technology-driven portfolio of solutions
- Strong desire to make and cultivate new relationships
- The ability to work both autonomously as well as with a team -
- Deliver on sales objectives, inclusive of high-level client satisfaction, forecasting for your revenue pipeline
- Open and collaborative; supportive and constructive
- Ability to communicate via multiple mediums; e-mail, video conference, phone, text etc.
- Ability to thrive within a dynamic, complex, and evolving workload
- BA or BS degree in related field of studies
- Excellent organization and strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and various CRM tools
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Desire to grow digital music's footprint and reach
- Experience successfully achieving business development results
- The tech and music industries' most experienced and trusted provider of cloud digital music services. With almost two decades of experience powering some of the world's most prominent music services worldwide the current list includes notable brands such as: Beats Music, MOG Music, Songza, iMesh, and many, many more new and creative startups.
- We have created a huge music catalog of over 68 million tracks and add 125,000 new tracks every week. Our customers create billions of transactions every month using our cloud platform.
- Our customers demand the highest levels of availability, reliability, and security. That means that every member of our team is a key contributor.
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified candidate, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
- Note the job title in the subject line: Sales/Business Development Account Manager - Seattle
- Cover letters and resumes must be sent as email attachments, although you can additionally include them in the body of the email if you wish. Please use either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat formats for all attachments.
- The ideal candidate will live locally, have done this role before and is available to start within 2 weeks. There is no telecommuting option.
No phone calls, faxes or mailed submissions will be accepted.