We are always looking for talented individuals interested in music and technology
and looking to help us create the next generation of digital music services
and products. View open jobs, below, and check back regularly as we update this page.
Digital Music Supply Chain Manager
Department: Content Operations
Location: Seattle, WA
If you share our passion for digital innovation and want to help shape the future, come be part of the MediaNet Digital team!
- Join an elite team of specialists in order to effectively manage and grow a digital music catalog of over 46 million tracks in multiple territories
- Ensure delivery of high-priority digital music releases from major labels, indie labels, and aggregators to retail partners both domestic and international
- Monitor digital media ingestion and publish processes for audio and image assets, along with metadata via XML, and make corrections as needed
- Contribute to improvements in efficiency and workflows in a high-paced production environment
- Experienced with XML/XSLT and HTML fundamentals
- An expert in data management, large scale file receipt, and content ingestion workflows
- Experienced managing digital supply chain vendors
- Able to demonstrate, hands-on experience in streamlining processes, and offering solutions
- Customer service focused, proactive, organized, and willing to take on tasks beyond job scope
- An enthusiastic problem solver who is self-motivated, energetic, and passionate about the work you do
- Bonus points for:
- - Familiarity with Linux/Windows command line operations and scripting (cmd, Bash) tools
- - Background in and knowledge of the music industry
What you bring:
- Experience in processing large volumes of data, and/or media files using content management tools, Microsoft Office, and issue tracking systems (we use Jira)
- An aptitude for learning the mechanics of new systems from top to bottom
- Ability to triage and work with other departments
- Customer service background and ability to manage expectations
- Positive attitude and desire to achieve success working with colleagues
- An ability to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong communications skills, leadership, results-oriented, and attention to detail
- The tech and music industries' most experienced and trusted provider of cloud digital music services. With almost two decades of experience powering some of the world's most prominent music services worldwide the current list includes notable brands such as: Beats Music, MOG Music, Songza, iMesh, and many, many more new and creative startups.
- We have created a huge music catalog of over 49 million tracks and add 125,000 new tracks every week. Our customers create billions of transactions every month using our cloud platform.
- Our customers demand the highest levels of availability, reliability, and security. That means that every member of our team is a key contributor.
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified candidate, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
- Note the job title in the subject line: CONTENT MANAGER
- Cover letters and resumes must be sent as email attachments, although you can additionally include them in the body of the email if you wish. Please use either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat formats for all attachments.
- The ideal candidate will live locally, have done this role before and is available to start within 2 weeks. There is no telecommuting option.
No phone calls, faxes or mailed submissions will be accepted.