We are always looking for talented individuals interested in music and technology
and looking to help us create the next generation of digital music services
and products. View open jobs, below, and check back regularly as we update this page.
Software Development Engineer - .NET/Web UI
Location: Seattle, WA
If you share our passion for digital innovation and want to help shape the future, come be part of the MediaNet Digital team!
- We deal in billions of on-line music plays. As a member of our team you will work on a next generation music tracking and royalty calculation system. The music catalog we host and manage has over 40 million music tracks and our customers create terabytes of data transacting with it. In this job you will be focused on adding new features to our data analytics portal and data management applications used by researchers, artists, song writers, labels and publishers worldwide. Providing visibility to how music content is used and the royalties it creates. Our team has deployed our customer websites based on .NET and C# and we are looking for someone with great coding and UI skills.
- Passionate about creating user experiences accessible from any connected device
- Friendly, positive, professional and fun to work with!
- Driven to build data visualizations that can be understood by all audiences.
- Proactive, organized, and willing to take on tasks way beyond job scope.
- Creative thinker, problem solver, self-motivated and passionate about customer service.
- It would be a great if you are passionate about some component of the music industry.
What you bring:
- Familiarity with building customer applications using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Ability to translate business/functional requirements into code.
- Know how to create data driven, interactive websites.
- The tech and music industries' most experienced and trusted provider of cloud digital music services. With almost two decades of experience powering some of the world's most prominent music services worldwide the current list includes notable brands such as: Beats Music, MOG Music, Songza, iMesh, and many, many more new and creative startups.
- We have created a huge music catalog of over 49 million tracks and add 125,000 new tracks every week. Our customers create billions of transactions every month using our cloud platform.
- Our customers demand the highest levels of availability, reliability, and security. That means that every member of our team is a key contributor.
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified candidate, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com as follows:
- Note the job title in the subject line: SDE-WEBUI
- Cover letters and resumes must be sent as email attachments, although you can additionally include them in the body of the email if you wish. Please use either Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat formats for all attachments.
- The ideal candidate will live locally, have done this role before and is available to start within 2 weeks. There is no telecommuting option.
No phone calls, faxes or mailed submissions will be accepted.